Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Noel Mabuting was born on December 09. 1971 in Barangay Ipilan Tayabas, Quezon. He served as a barangay kagawad . He was once a managing editor of a college/ community newspaper. As a writer, his passion is about environment and natural resources, music and literature, politics and the use of alternative/ natural method of healing.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mayflower


Blooming on the sunrise
with such a pretty face,
guarded with a smile
that launched a thousand ships.

You're the rose in the garden
of love and miseries
the object of affection
of butterflies and bees.

You're the flower I dreamt of
on that lonely summer night,
wishing you're here with me
beneath the pale moonlight.

I love you my mayflower
but how could you know this?
I'm just an ugly worm
lying under your leaf?

No comments: